Ultra-Big-Screen Movie Magic Comes Home with IMAX Private Theatre
Calling it “the world’s most immersive cinema experience,” the company says it has taken the best of its commercial theater experience and customized it to create a state-of-the-art home cinema experience. The design concept originated from the company’s state-of-the-art screening room in Santa Monica, Calif.
System highlights include:
- IMAX 4K 3D dual-projection technology
- A proprietary image enhancer to maximize image quality, regardless of the content source
- A laser-aligned 7.1-channel surround sound system
- Advanced sound calibration technology that collects data from individual channels for daily tuning
- A patented theater design that “enables movie-goers to become part of the story”
- A wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling screen
- Integrated theater controls on a touch-screen interface
- The ability to enjoy your favorite movies, television programming, sports, music and gaming in IMAX
- A numbered commemorative plaque that brands each home system as an original
- Fully integrated, round-the-clock maintenance and support
The price? Well, if you have to ask… Okay, okay: Base price is $2 million, which includes design and support. No doubt, Hollywood directors are already jockeying for position. Who will be first? Steven?
Visit imaxprivatetheatre.com for more information.