- Chapter 1, 00:01:04
- Detail, depth
- Out of the gate you'll quickly see that this is a reference-quality video presentation. Although this shot is all CGI, the level of detail is mesmerizing as the camera pans across the city of Paris. Check out the detail in all of the buildings, the depth of the picture, and how real the miniscule snowflakes look.
A view from above
- Chapter 11, 1:20:06
- Surround envelopment, detail
- As Hugo and Isabelle look out the clock tower at the city, listen to the gears on the giant clock as they envelop the room. Then as the kids begin their hushed conversation, be sure to notice the minute detail in their closes, hair, and facial features.
- Chapter 11, 1:23:30
- Dynamics, frequency response
- When Hugo ventures onto the train track to pick up the key, listen to the soundstage explode as the train in vain to stop before pummeling the young boy.
Release Date: February 28, 2012
SPONSORED TECH CENTER